Check out our VERY FIRST Virtual Challenge The Santa And Sled Dog Ramble - 12K for 12 Days of Christmas!!!
From this event we are hoping to raise £10k towards the SSDR Boarding and Rescue Kennel fund. For our kennel campaign we are looking to raise £200,000 in order to set up our VERY OWN charity kennels so we can truly change the future for sled dogs in need.
To find out more about the SSDR Boarding and Rescue Kennel Fundraiser please click HERE!
**** DON'T FORGET YOUR WALKING COMPANIONS!! Order the SSDR Santa and Sled Dog Ramble Bandana while stocks last ****
We are hosting our very first 12K virtual challenge with hopes to raise funds for our future SSDR Boarding and Rescue Kennels. ALL proceeds from this event will go to building a future for ALL sled dogs in the UK.
For the challenge we are looking for 100 people to take part in the 'Santa and Sled Dog Ramble' to raise a minimum of £100 each from sponsorships while carrying out our 12K for 12 Days challenge.
As seen as it is a Christmas Challenge we want to make sure you get into the Christmas spirit and on purchasing will receive your SSDR Fundraising Challenge pack, this will include: 1 x SSDR Purple Santa Hat, SSDR Sponsorship forms and a SSDR Pen.
Once your challenge has been completed you will be rewarded with a limited-edition Santa And Sled Dog Ramble Medal. There are only 100 of these to collect so once they are gone, they are gone!!
HOW DO I TAKE PART IN THE CHALLENGE?
1. Sign up by purchasing and paying for your entry into the Santa and Sled Dog Ramble 12k Virtual Challenge. If you are in the UK please select "VIRTUAL CHALLENGE" to apply your FREE SHIPPING.
2. Run, walk, jog or bike your 12km. This can be done with or without a dog but you MUST log your challenge via phone app or watch.
3. Join our Saints Virtual Christmas Party and Ramble Facebook group and post your results on our page!!!
4. You have 12 days to complete the challenge so even if you aren't the fastest walker, there is always time for you.
5. Once you receive your medal and post a pic!
We want this event to be fun for every one so PLEASE if you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org